This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it. Questions regarding this statement should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your privacy and security are important to us. We gather certain types of information that are required to facilitate online registrations and payments. You should read and fully understand the information described within this policy before using the ContactDB website or any of our online registration services.
ContactDB is one of the largest providers of business data in the U.S.A. Our database of 20 million business contacts is updated daily by a team of dedicated marketing professionals. Whether your purpose is to find additional contacts or to update the information you already have, our database provides you with fresh and accurate data. We’re passionate about searching and organizing complete business information.
2. Capture and Use of Information
- Personal Information: ContactDB captures personal information as part of the online registration process that is required to uniquely identify people using our website. Personal information captured by our website includes names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and answers to other questions asked during the registration process.
- All personal information captured by the ContactDB website is stored within a secure database.
- Your contact details may be used to contact you when necessary for customer service reasons.
- ContactDB does not sell any personal information to any other organization.
- Financial Information: To authorize your credit card payment during the online registration process, financial information (including your credit card number, expiry date, payment amount, card security code, and the name on your credit card) is captured by our website.
- Your credit card number, expiry date and CSC are used only for the duration of the payment authorization process. For security purposes, your credit card number, expiry date and CSC are not permanently stored within the ContactDB database. Once your credit card payment has been processed, ContactDB has no permanent record of your credit card number or expiry date.
- The name on your credit card is stored permanently as part of the registration record in our database.
- IP Address:
- The IP address of your computer is permanently stored within our database.
- We use IP Addresses to identify online registrations, administer our website and to assist in diagnosing problems with our server.
- ContactDB uses a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Our website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all data transmissions between your browser and our server. Our website is hosted within a secure operating environment that is protected by a firewall. Our secure operating environment is not open to the public.
- For security purposes, your credit card numbers are never stored permanently within our database. This means we do not have a permanent repository of credit card numbers that may be vulnerable to an attack by a hacker.
- ContactDB cannot guarantee that any personal information stored within our database will not be accessed by a hacker.